What other said about us
Slipstream Performance, Pune
Shop 6 & 7, Shraddha Terrace, Viman Nagar Road, Konark Nagar, Clover Park, Viman Nagar, Pune
4.5 96 reviews
- Siddarth Ashokkumar ★★★★★ 2 months agoI came to know of Slipstream Performance from simple google search of " superbike maintenance services in Pune". The search ultimately led me to browse Slipstream's Instagram page and there was this long list of impressive … More technically challenged and complex work these guys have been doing for the likes Kawasaki, Ducati, BMW etc. So having gaining the initial confidence , I rang up Kunal ( he runs the place) , I wanted get a pair of Hyperpro progressive springs and some crash protection installed on my BMW GS. Kunal is a PROFESSIONAL, PERIOD!!!. This was the first time in 3 years of owning a superbike, that i managed to have a pure technical conversation with a service shop, one who understood what I was exactly wanting to get done. Couple this with Kunal's humble personality (Actually the entire slipstream crew - Ram ( Sr. Tech), Michael ( Shop Manager)) gave me no doubt that i had to look no further for my bike servicing needs. Kunal ensured that there was transparency in communicating the progress updates on the work done, the pics shared spoke for themselves as to how well the jobs were planned on my bike, good to see a systematic person like Kunal and his team with clarity on what needs to be done . Kunal and his team at Slipstream really stood up to their commitment and delivered my back in sound condition. I would highly recommend this place to any one owning a superbike looking for some serious TLC. This is the go to place for jobs ranging from a simple chain lube to stripping down an engine and rebuilding it. Keep up the good work Kunal and Team, Lucky to have you guys in Pune!!
- Monish Athwani ★★★★★ 2 weeks agoThe team at Slipstream do a superb job with the bikes. Extremely honest and skilled in their work.
I've been a customer since over 10 years now. I've had my 1997 Bullet 350 rebuilt completely. 2013 Duke 390 accidental repairs … More (Chassis, radiator replacement and what not) and maintenance of course. And recently the 2020 Adventure 390 for minor adjustments.
Superb job all the times!
Wouldn't go any where else!
- Sanjay Patil ★★★★★ 8 months agoHands down the best workshop for performance bikes.
I recently got my Ducati Monster 796 fixed at Slipstream performance for a broken front fender, cracked fuel tank & a bent front rim. I couldn't be happier with the work done. … More They look like they were replaced with new ones.
The technical skill, Knowledge & workmanship of Kunal & his team is truly impressive & one of the best I've seen. If you are a motorcycle enthusiast & owner definitely check these guys out. You won't be disappointed.
Thank you Kunal! You guys are awesome!
- Varun Aithal ★★★★★ 8 months agoMost technical and skilled people here. If you want the best service for your bike and in safe hands, this is the place.
- meren imchen ★★★★★ a week agoMicheal really takes care of your bike regardless of the tasks you want done. He patiently replied to my queries and suggested alternatives. I first hand experienced the care the take of each bike and do each task carefully. The quality … More of work is top notch. Do expect to pay a premium for the quality of work provided.